At Galaxy Game Studio, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
With us, you are not just an intern you are truly part of the team working on cutting edge technology and with people who have a passion for Game Development.]
We are looking for someone with a passion for their craft, who is eager for new challenges, has great attention to detail, is a strong team player and has excellent communication skills.
Create and iterate on levels based on feedback from QA, Collaborate with Environment Artist, the Game Designer Team & the Production team.
- Self-motivated and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
- An excellent communicator.
- Organized about your work and capable of providing timely progress updates.
- Experience with source control.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with VR (not google cardboard) is highly preferred.
- Interests in Open World Sandbox games.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A place to learn and grow as a developer.
- Supervision from people with development experience.
- Opportunity to develop for and with cutting edge hardware and software.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please fill in the application form below with a cover letter and a CV.
- Don’t forget to link your portfolio.