At Galaxy Game Studio, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
With us, you are truly part of the team working on cutting edge technology and with people who have a passion for Game Development.
We are looking for someone with a passion for their craft, who is eager for new challenges, has great attention to detail, is a strong team player and has excellent communication skills.
As a 3D-Artist you will take part in the production of high-quality assets for our game.
- Can work with tight deadlines.
- Degree in Game Development, a formal Art education or equivalent education/experience.
- 3+ years of experience while acting as a 3D Artist within the game industry.
- Proficient with any major 3D software, (e.g. Blender, 3DS Max, Maya)
- Understanding of how to optimize art for Virtual Reality on mobile platforms Android(Standalone VR), PS4/PS5 and PC.
- Experience with creating high-quality 3D models and textures.
- Experience with texturing in Substance Painter or Photoshop.
- Experience with source control like P4V and Git.
- A strong understanding of the game development workflows.
- Self-motivated and willing to pitch in on many areas of development.
- Able and comfortable with transferring knowledge to the rest of the team.
- Organized about your work and capable of providing timely progress updates.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience with VR (not google cardboard) is highly preferred.
- You’ve shipped at least one game while acting as a (senior) 3D Artist.
- You’re a quick learner when it comes to new 3D Art Creation techniques and how to apply these techniques.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A place to learn and grow as a developer.
- Opportunity to develop for and with cutting edge hardware and software.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please fill in the application form below with a cover letter and a CV
- Don’t forget to link your portfolio.