We share a passion for creating virtual environments that amaze users and inspire the imagination.
As ambassador you are the face of our VR project. Ideally, you are the tastemaker in our community and should plan to use already established networks and relationships to market our VR project via word-of-mouth marketing tactics (i.e. referring friends, posting about the project online etc. ). On top of that, you will also represent Galaxy Game Studio at events on our platform.
The benefits of being an ambassador
Most of all, you will participate in one of the biggest VR projects which aims to develop a global social impact!
Ready to get started?
As ambassador you are an enthusiastic, outgoing person with a considerable social media presence and a medium to large sized network.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Representing the VR project positively in a multitude of settings;
- Assisting in content creation (ie. writing blogs, newsletters, reviews, etc.);
- Participating in events;
- Generating brand awareness through word-of- mouth marketing;
- Being a leader in your community;
- Providing feedback and insight on new products/ services;
- Promoting the project via your personal social media accounts.
Ambassador skills and experience
More important than the education requirements is your experience of virtual worlds.
Some other general qualifications for these positions are friendly, charismatic personality, a knack for social media and a flexible schedule.
- Have love and enthusiasm for our VR project;
- Exhibit brand knowledge (Know our company’s mission and goals like the back of your hand);
- Know basic marketing;
- Talent for relationship-building;
- Convey confidence;
- Open to feedback;
- Have leadership qualities;
- Show commitment;
- Have a high level of professionalism.